B.Sc (Hons. Applied Accounting) + ACCA
B.Sc applied accounting is an elite degree course that is closely associated with the ACCA and Oxford Brookes University. The best part about this course is that the students do not have to be a graduate to pursue this course.
It is more like a two in one course that is developed by the University and ACCA, which fulfills the requirements of both the degree as well as a professional qualification. Enrolment with the ACCA course is a gateway to Oxford Brookes University since, after selecting ACCA, the student can directly apply for the Oxford Brookes University.
Moreover, completion of the Knowledge and Skills and the Ethics and professional skills papers gives students the eligibility to submit the “Research and Analysis Project” to the Oxford Brookes University for evaluation by the faculty members of the University.
Students of ACCA are now automatically registered for the Oxford Brookes University degree when they enroll with ACCA. When students have completed the Knowledge and Skills papers of the ACCA’s professional examinations and the Ethics and professional skills module, they may submit a “Research and Analysis Project” to Oxford Brookes University, which will be assessed by the University Business School staff.
The primary purpose of a BSc in Applied Accounting is to make the students’ Industry ready and advance their career as a professional accountant. It integrates the professional accounting skills within the academic program, thereby enhancing the knowledge and skills of the students.
Why should you apply for the program?
- It provides multiple opportunities to the students to earn the influential award
- It helps the students in getting recognition in there career path
- It helps in developing a strong foundation for the overall professional development of the students.
- It provides all the essential skills for the students to build a stable career in the finance and accounting sector.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Gain in-depth knowledge of all the accounting principles and concepts and its practical application to resolve accounting issues.
- Learn how to apply several management and cost accounting techniques for organizational planning and decision-making.
- Learn how to apply several financial management techniques to determine the investment, finance, and dividend policy of an organization.
- Learn how to conduct the audit program and its application in context with the certified regulatory framework.
- Learn how to resolve problems by identifying the primary concern and analytical tools, thereby evaluating the possible solution.
- Learn the application of information technology to record and analyze financial data, collect information from multiple sources, and present the same in a logical manner.
- Get an in-depth knowledge of all the ethical responsibilities of professional accountants, ACCA’s code of conduct, causes of ethical dilemmas with possible solutions.
- All in all, the best part about this course is that students no longer have to physically attend the classes at the Oxford Brookes University to get the BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting. Getting a degree in this course will not only exhibit all the essential graduate skills that lead you towards building a successful career in accounting and finance, but it will also assist you in developing an association with all the reputed universities.
About Oxford Brookes University
Formulated over 150 years ago, Oxford Brookes University started its journey as a small School of Art in rented teaching house that gradually grew up as one of the UK’s eminent universities with a regional, national, and international reputation in the teaching industry.
Oxford Brookes was the only UK university that was ranked in the QS world ranking of Top 50 teaching institutes under 50 years old (QS 2021) for two consecutive years. Moreover, it holds an international reputation in the teaching and innovation sector. Presently it holds the 2nd position in the teaching sector in the Times Higher Education (THE) Young University Rankings 2020 and is the 8’th best institute in the UK’s top 50 institutions list of the Guardian League Tables 2020.
Oxford Brookes University is closely integrated with the Statute pursuant to the Education Reform Act 1988 and was developed as a University by the Further and Higher Education Act 1992, which permitted it to reward the student with degrees, diplomas, certificates, etc. These powers were based on the designing and operating system of the Oxford Brookes University, thereby ensuring the quality and standards of the awards.